BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 11, 2008

NSW Public Libraries - Week 10

The Star Viewer is an incredible creation that must have taken hours of work and research, but it is a fantastic tool for people to look at.

Mashups are alot of fun but they do require some artistic talent, which some of us have in bucket loads and others only have a thimble full. I enjoyed looking at the mashups that have been created and then I had alot of fun selecting which mashup tool I would use and then creating my mashup, hope people like it. I think this definately fits the play aspect of the life long learning.

I have looked at a number of mashups and I think that mashups made using the mosiac maker tool would be most appropriate at work as it enables you to show case alot of pictures in a without taking up alot of room. It would be important however to ensure that you have gained permission from any people in the photos before using them. I think that from the already created mashups the motivators would be the most use at work as they could be used to raise staff morale and to create positive reading messages.

0 comments: