BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 5, 2007

I did it!
Week 2 of Web 2.0 achieved - Blog created and posting made.

The 71/2 habits of lifelong learning - the easiest for me is to Take Responsibility for my own Learning, studying externally in high school as well as while working has given me lots of practise at taking responsibility for my learning.
The hardest for me will be to Play - I like having fun but taking the time to play at new technology is an effort, particularly as the In tray piles up.

4 comments:

CatyJ said...

In tray, shmin tray!

cool Marian,

well done!

Cathy

Kate said...

Great work Marian - you are way ahead of me! Love the pic - dont know that I would like to be that close to all that white stuff though. Cheers. Kate

joh said...

Great photo - will make a terrific screensaver!

kateym said...

You've done Well!!!

Keep posting your pics i think it's nice to break it up a bit!

Katey