BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 31, 2008

NSW Public Library - Week 6

Looking at both YouTube and Google videos it is interesting to see how many things people are willing to post for others to see.
Although many of the videos are very funny and its easy to spend time looking at them, I think that the videos that are attempting to share work related information and are worth viewing get lost amongst all of the funny or just plain stupid videos.
I searched library in YouTube and the first two pages didn't list any results that would give me valuable information that I could use at work. In Google videos I did get slightly better search results but it took more detailed searching (listing a library name) to get a list of good results.

Potentially there is a great deal that can be done with these sites, sharing author talks, storytimes, book launches, conference speeches, book groups and much more. The video would need to be added with search tags that would make it easy to locate or use a wiki or blog that links to the videos.

I tried to select only one video to embed, but I couldn't. I am a horse lover and cat owner, so i couldn't resist these ones.





1 comments:

CatyJ said...

Gotta love those silly cats!!